These are done in charcoal and soon be in color. These are called Our inner Angels
each are 9 x 24
When your own door is closed, so is your heart. But when you decide to open your door beauty is welcome. Your being is balanced with harmony. And everything seems to blossom. A decision has been made by you. An inner voice, the intuition that guides you in the right direction. We create an energy force so powerful even strangers can sense it. They want it! I believe that we are all angels walking the earth. Some are broken, others are angry, resentful and just down evil with no wings at all and others are, happy connected.
I was once lost even broken. My wings were tired. I felt I could not fly anymore but there was a light flickering in my heart. Giving up wasn't an option. Even on my worst dark days. I was holding on to love so tightly it was my only salvation to fly again. To break free from my inner turmoil. Letting go was the only way through. My love, my hope and my faith was the key. So I made a decision, to believe and trust myself and that all will be well. That the journey was the beginning of something so wonderful I had to take it. A few steps forward and not a few steps back. And so I did, and my wings renewed themselves. New feathers grew in strong my heart beamed like the sun. I felt alive again. It took me long but I made it through. So when I get sad and feel like the world is closing in sometimes I remember that day. I'm an angel with wings and I can fly and love and be happy because is the only way to live. And so I will hold on to it close to my heart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts